Thursday, September 2, 2010

Couch Potato

So this week I've been noticing Kahlua getting on the couch much more often than normal. Yesterday I went on a long walk with a friend and when we walked back into the house Kahlua was comfortably laying on the couch. Last night while I was getting ready for bed I walked through the kitchen and looked into the living room to see where she was.. and there she was again.. on the couch. Actually, while I'm writing this RIGHT now.. I'm sitting on the floor typing and take a guess where she is.. You got it! ON THE COUCH! lol. I am not sure if it's because it's so fluffy or what, but she's NEVER been this interested in the couch. I think she thinks it's her bed! I've never had a bed for her becuase she usually won't lay on things. She seems to really like anything as close to the ground or tile as she can get. Looks amazingly comfortable here!

2 comments:

  1. You certainly look comfy, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww I thought the couch WAS her bed. ;) I miss Kahlua!!! PLAY DATE SOON!

    ReplyDelete